Reinert Logistics: Transporeon carrier from the very beginning
About REINERT Logistics
REINERT Logistics GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 1990 by René Reinert, who was 19 at the time, and now owns over 750 vehicles and employs 1,200 people at 9 locations. Among the customers of the company, which initially focused mainly on construction vehicles, are shippers such as Lafarge, Goodyear, Creaton, and many more. Today, REINERT handles over 4,000 transports per month via Transporeon. With the ‘best carrier’ transport order module, REINERT has succeeded in achieving more effective vehicle planning.
On occasions, dispatchers were overloaded with very time-consuming telephone order processing. Drivers were also unhappy about long waiting times at customer loading ramps. The company also wanted to make new business contacts and consolidate existing partnerships.
- Large scope of work and time expenditure for dispatchers
- Long waiting times for drivers during loading and unloading
- Find new contacts and strengthen existing relationships
REINERT is a 'Transporeon carrier agent of the first hour' and has now been working with Transporeon for more than 10 years. With the Transporeon platform and automatic receipt of orders via an interface, the company has succeeded in no longer processing all orders via time-consuming telephone calls and annoying fax messages. Instead,it now manages everything digitally. When shippers use the Best Carrier transport execution module, REINERT has been able to achieve more effective vehicle planning and a 13% reduction in empty kilometres, down by 72,800 km per month. REINERT has also secured existing fixed contracts via 'no-touch orders'.
- Greater efficiency
Optimized planning, better vehicle utilization.
- Improved workflows
Acceleration of scheduling processes.
- Higher profitability
One more order per month on the same terms.
- Resource conversation
Reduced empty runs by 13%; 72,800 km per month.
Explore our digital freight solutions
Together our products work in harmony to increase transport efficiency along the full lifecycle of freight activities.
- Reduce check calls and automate processes.
- Increase performance and customer satisfaction.
- Reduce wait and dwell times with more accurate ETAs.
- Increase your on-time performance and avoid penalties
- Reduce CO2 emissions and empty mileage.
Transport Execution Hub
- Access the spot market more easily.
- Cut transaction costs by up to 19%.
- React quickly to market fluctuations.
- Improve process efficiency with better integrations.
- Cloud-based system provides real-time transparency.
Transport Execution Hub
- Automated shipment execution processes.
- Fewer empty runs.
- Cut process costs by up to 30%.