Latest market insights
Transporeon Insights brings you the latest data-based logistics insights from the metal and steel sector.
Digital solutions for Metal & Steel
Freight Sourcing Hub
- Automates procurement using data and behavioural science.
- Analyses how carriers make pricing decisions.
- Achieves requested capacity at lower freight rates for road transports.
- Fully automated process of predicting, framing offers, and concluding assignments.
- Entirely carrier specific and automated process.
Transport Execution Hub
- Access the spot market more easily.
- Cut transaction costs by up to 19%.
- React quickly to market fluctuations.
- Improve process efficiency with better integrations.
- Cloud-based system provides real-time transparency.
- Precise measuring & reporting on logistics emission.
- Across entire supply chain and all transport modes.
- Based on the highest market standards covering the total emissions (Well-to-Wheel).
- Enables operations to move to Net Zero logistics.
Dock & Yard Management Hub
Extended Yard Management powered by Peripass
- Persistent freight cost savings with up to 8% with our state of art benchmarking approach.
- Get the most comprehensive overview of all markets and for all modes.
- Profit from insights into latest market developments & forecasts.
- Get a deeper understanding of rate developments & costs drivers.
- Receive regular information with market overviews, developments, cost drivers.
Freight Audit & Payment Hub
- Full visibility of process, data and carrier performance.
- Logistics should no longer deal with invoicing.
- Underbilling is reported.
- Receives alerts about rejection/approval.
- Cost allocation of freight audit costs are automated.
Success stories from our Metal & Steel partners
We are proud to support some of the leading companies within the Metal & Steel industry. Hear from them how our digital solutions have helped them master their logistics challenges.
Behind the mask: our podcast that goes beyond logistics
Hear the true stories behind logistics challenges with a special focus on the people behind the scenes who make it all possible. We speak with drivers, shippers, carriers, researchers, and industry influencers to get their perspectives on the challenges and opportunities facing the supply chain industry.
People & Planet with ALICE and L'Oréal
Meeting ambitious, global sustainability goals requires collaboration.
This week we are joined by François-Régis le Tourneau, VP Sustainability International Coordination at L'Oréal and Chairman at ALICE. Between these two roles, he knows all about big climate commitments and how to inspire collective effort.
We discuss the Physical Internet Initiative, 2030 and 2050 goals, how the pandemic has affected climate awareness, and more.
Listen on your favorite channel:
One Small Change with Park Your Truck
One of the biggest challenges in road transit is what happens at the end of a long drive: finding parking.
This week we talk with Denise Schuster, the CEO of Park Your Truck, which just won the Eco Performance Award within the Start-up Category.
We explore how Park Your Truck’s mission to provide safe, reliable, and sustainable parking for truck drivers fulfills goals set by both the European Commission and the United Nations.
Listen on your favorite channel: