Latest market insights
Transporeon Insights brings you the latest data-based logistics insights from the construction sector.
Digital solutions for Construction
Freight Sourcing Hub
- Automates procurement using data and behavioural science.
- Analyses how carriers make pricing decisions.
- Achieves requested capacity at lower freight rates for road transports.
- Fully automated process of predicting, framing offers, and concluding assignments.
- Entirely carrier specific and automated process.
Transport Execution Hub
- Access the spot market more easily.
- Cut transaction costs by up to 19%.
- React quickly to market fluctuations.
- Improve process efficiency with better integrations.
- Cloud-based system provides real-time transparency.
Dock & Yard Management Hub
Time Slot Management
- Full transparency of delivery and pick-up times for all parties
- Efficient use of resources due to the even and predictable distribution of loadings and unloadings
- Reduction of waiting times for trucks by up to 40%
- Audit-proof and legal compliance through fully documented processes
- Quick response and operational optimization through fast communication and real-time data
- Reduce check calls and automate processes.
- Increase performance and customer satisfaction.
- Reduce wait and dwell times with more accurate ETAs.
- Increase your on-time performance and avoid penalties
- Reduce CO2 emissions and empty mileage.
- Monitor the contractually agreed rates between shippers, logistic service providers, and the spot market.
- Use important "indirect" indicators to illustrate the capacity situation on any given lane or market.
- Define the lanes and metrics that you want to monitor.
- Get a clear overview of the biggest market changes and top movers.
Success stories from our Construction partners
We are proud to support some of the leading companies within the Construction industry. Hear from them how our digital solutions have helped them master their logistics challenges.
Behind the mask: our podcast that goes beyond logistics
Hear the true stories behind logistics challenges with a special focus on the people behind the scenes who make it all possible. We speak with drivers, shippers, carriers, researchers, and industry influencers to get their perspectives on the challenges and opportunities facing the supply chain industry.
People & Planet with ALICE and L'Oréal
Meeting ambitious, global sustainability goals requires collaboration.
This week we are joined by François-Régis le Tourneau, VP Sustainability International Coordination at L'Oréal and Chairman at ALICE. Between these two roles, he knows all about big climate commitments and how to inspire collective effort.
We discuss the Physical Internet Initiative, 2030 and 2050 goals, how the pandemic has affected climate awareness, and more.
Listen on your favorite channel:
One Small Change with Park Your Truck
One of the biggest challenges in road transit is what happens at the end of a long drive: finding parking.
This week we talk with Denise Schuster, the CEO of Park Your Truck, which just won the Eco Performance Award within the Start-up Category.
We explore how Park Your Truck’s mission to provide safe, reliable, and sustainable parking for truck drivers fulfills goals set by both the European Commission and the United Nations.
Listen on your favorite channel: