Up-and-coming regulations imposed by the EU signify a need for certified, accurate emissions calculations. To get ahead of the curve and build on existing work to measure emissions, Girteka and IKEA Supply Chain Operations participated in a trial using Transporeon’s Carbon Visibility tool to test how data quality would impact overall emissions reporting. Results showed that the higher the quality of your data, the more accurate your emissions reporting will be – and when you report less, you pay less.
IKEA Supply Chain Operations & Girteka Logistics: You can’t manage what you can’t measure
Figures and Results
Get in touch with us and find out how you can benefit from better quality data:
Explore our digital freight solutions
Are you ready to enter the future of emissions tracking? Find out more here.Download Case Study
- Precise measuring & reporting on logistics emission.
- Across entire supply chain and all transport modes.
- Based on the highest market standards covering the total emissions (Well-to-Wheel).
- Enables operations to move to Net Zero logistics.
- Reduce check calls and automate processes.
- Increase performance and customer satisfaction.
- Reduce wait and dwell times with more accurate ETAs.
- Increase your on-time performance and avoid penalties
- Reduce CO2 emissions and empty mileage.