Move more freight and worry less
From rigid to a well-balanced transport execution strategy
Transport planning and assignment is driven by a whole new level of automation that guarantees that the optimal carrier is assigned to each individual shipment, regardless of transportation mode. Incorporate spot shipments into your daily tactical execution process and rely on real-time insights to decide when to use which assignment type.
From tunnel vision to panoramic network view
Joining a digital logistics network opens a whole new range of business opportunities for everyone: carriers, forwarders, shippers, retailers and goods recipients. The sheer density of the network expands your pool of potential partners. What’s more, automation and real-time insights provide the metrics you need, to continuously check the pulse of your transportation operations.
From one mode to all modes
Global supply chains and the continuous shift between modes requires a platform that covers the needs of all transportation flows and all modes. It gives you the flexibility to easily shift between modes or combine modes when needed, while maintaining full visibility and control of the end-to-end journey.
From connectivity to interoperability
Collaboration is key in moving goods, both on the ground and in the virtual information sharing sphere. Interoperability is the answer to this challenge as it creates a more connected way of doing business. One where information isn’t lost when shipments cascade down the logistics network.
From visibility as a feature to a companywide capability
At Transporeon, real-time visibility is part of our Data Hubs. It gathers data for numerous sources and uses AI and predictive algorithms to create timely and relevant insights. These fresh insights are then fed into each of the Application Hubs to give much-needed context to ongoing operations so that the right decisions and actions can be taken in time.
Facts & Figures
Solutions for everyone:
As a production or distribution company, moving freight has become increasingly more challenging. Transport Execution Hub offers you the platform, network and tools to empower your logistics teams to successfully execute and monitor all your transportation flows, regardless of mode.
Every company is different and carriers are often overwhelmed with numerous unstandardized ways of receiving their shipments. With Transport Execution carriers have a single point of access for all their shipments received from the Transportation Management Platform.
Agility is the new competitive advantage, especially when you’re moving freight on behalf of others. Customer expectations have increased exponentially in the past years while predictability of the market plummeted. Transport Execution Hub brings together ‘what is planned’ and ‘what is happening’ and gives the tools needed to optimize your process.
Customers that trust us:
What our clients say
Boost your knowledge with our expertise
Transportation Pulse Report 2023
Our Transportation Pulse Report 2023 – Welcome to the Platform Era offers valuable insights and advice that will help bridge the gap between shippers, carriers and logistics service providers, and their solutions.
Six major themes emerge:
- Bridging the gap between transportation today and tomorrow
- A shrinking labor force
- Sustainability when making supply chain decisions
- Greater customer expectations
- Greater collaboration
- A new platform era
Understanding Ocean Freight Handbook
28 graphs to help you understand the basics of container and maritime transport logistics, including:
The basics of container and maritime transport
Global container transport networks
Ocean carriers and Alliances
Rates and contracts
Bunker and GHG reduction
Powered by the Network
Matching freight demand with capacity is becoming increasingly challenging, especially in today’s volatile environment. Carriers are rejecting up to a quarter of all contract loads, forcing more Shippers into the spot market. The solution to this imbalance is an investment in network-based transport management systems. New technologies make automated freight-matching possible for both Shippers and Carriers at a whole new scale.
This original report includes survey responses from industry insiders and expert analysis from Adrian Gonzalez, President of Adelante SCM.
Get in touch with us:
View other Hubs
See additional services that will help you manage your business more efficiently.
Dock & Yard Management Hub
- Bring order to the dock, warehouse and yard with visibility-driven dock scheduling and yard management solutions.
- Increase the speed of handling and control downstream processes, boosting productivity by up to 20%.
- Reduce wait times by up to 30 to 40% and lower detention and demurrage charges.
Freight Audit & Payment Hub
- Automate your freight billing process and stay on top of your freight spend for all modes.
- Gain a clear picture of logistic operations based on a single source of audited and indisputable data.
- Improve cash flow.
- Always stay one step ahead.
- Gain useful insight into your performance as well as that of your logistics partners.
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
Real Time Tracking & Visibility
- Reduce check calls and automate processes.
- Increase performance and customer satisfaction.
- Reduce wait and dwell times with more accurate ETAs.
- Increase your on-time performance and avoid penalties.
- Reduce CO2 emissions and empty mileage.
- Track, report and manage your transport emissions to meet sustainability targets.
- Discover the resources that will help you to measure, manage and reduce your carbon footprint in the most efficient and transparent way.