Get the UTA Fuel & Service Card powered by Transporeon!
Say goodbye to time-consuming admin. Join one of the largest networks on the continent and use one card for everything.
Suitable for all vehicle and fleet sizes – take advantage of this exclusive offer for Transporeon Carriers today.
- Fuel Service
- Toll Service
- Tax Service
- Plus Services*
- Digital Services**
*Cleaning, vehicle accessories, tires, breakdown, repair, rental, border clearance, combined transport, driver’s license management.
**UTA’s new SmartConnect® telematics service! This solution enables you to remain connected to your vehicles at all times across Europe – as if you were sitting in the cab. You can quickly and easily locate the exact position of your vehicles via GPS for a real-time overview of your fleet. Whether in the office or on the road, UTA SmartConnect® drives efficient fleet administration, particularly for logistics companies.
For general enquiries about UTA, call +49 6027 509-669
Save time and money and increase your competitiveness with our exclusive offer
- UTA cards are accepted at 69,600 locations including 54,500 fuel stations as well as 155,000 charging stations across 37 countries.
- More choice and greater comfort for drivers at more than 9,000 stations providing vehicle washes, repairs, accessories and more.
- Refuel with your choice of 160 brands.
- Efficient fleet administration and cost control through UTA analysis and planning features.
- Cost-effective pricing based on standard discounts and a wide choice of fuelling locations.
- Consolidated e-billing with convenient payment terms and attractive liquidity benefits.
- Reduce fleet operating costs through discounts at thousands of service stations across Europe.
- Toll processing in 26 European countries and tax refund services via our partner.
Find the most cost-effective fuel stations with UTA SmartCockpit®
Fuel prices can vary considerably on a route, as our sample calculation shows.
Route: from Prague (Czech Republic) via Frankfurt (Germany) to Metz (France)
Length: 757 km
Parameters used for the calculation.
Start: 20.01.2021 at 14:53; projected prices at market transparency unit; vehicle tank capacity: 900 liters; vehicle consumption: 33.5 liters / 100 km; fuel level at start: 180 liters; maximum deviation: 1 km; number of tanks: 676 liters.
For more information about the Smart Cockpit click here.
This demonstrates how cost-effective fueling can be:
UTA SmartCockpit comes with super fast return on investment and offers individual fuel planning* at an attractive price.
And on top of fantastic savings, feel confident with no hidden fees and the option to cancel anytime (there’s no binding contract).
*Plan fuel consumption per individual truck/vehicle or per fleet based on # of vehicles in fleet.
Request your UTA Fuel & Service Card powered by Transporeon today
Complete the form below to submit a no-obligation application. UTA Edenred will respond with next steps to complete your application.
All applications are subject to credit check verification and approval. This only applies to customers within Europe.